Yoga (/ˈjoʊɡə/; Sanskrit, योगः, pronunciation) is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India.
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight reduction.
- Cardio and circulatory health.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Protection from injury.
- 1 – 12 sessions per month
Reasons that make people sign up for a martial arts class can vary
Maybe you want to learn a few self-defense tricks, living in such a hectic city as New York?